Forum Clock: 2024-10-05 03:30 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REYkjavik is King
They say a man with a plan can accomplish anything, so long as he works hard and treats people well along the way! I don't know if they actually say that, but what they do say is that Reykjavik have won the Division 1 title!!!! Rashford has executed his strategy brilliantly and got buy-in from all his players through clear communication and sheer positivity. He has made this simply the best place to be in this league. The results showed last year with a cup run that ended in the finals. The league was definitely put on notice then. And now, they're nightmare, and our dream, has come true! Reykjavik are champions! C.A.S.U.A.L put together one of the greatest scoring seasons in history. Le Tissier was an assist magnet. Yoker was a madman. All the homies chipped in to make this truly magical season happen. But the man at the top; the man with the plan; Rahsford set us on this path and guided us to the trophy. What a genuine human and all around pleasant presence to be around. When he approached me about a possible loan deal, he gave me his clear vision of the future of the team, how I would factor in, how that would impact others. And it simply blew me away. He cares. We care. We're champions!