Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:16 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Full Season
I have officially completed my first ever season (Excluding the academy) in the SSL! I am very happy with my performance leading the league in wins as well as save percentage. I managed 4 clean sheets which is less than I was hoping for considering how the team played but wins are wins and not all of them need to be perfect when you have an offensive powerhouse in front of you. The team performed unbelievably well by not only winning a promotion but completely obliterating everyone else along the way to that promotion. Having a 34 Goad Differential is something that might not be seen again. There have been some changes to the SSL this season with the removal of Promotion and relegation which I don't really mind myself but at least Hollywood managed to sneak into League One just before that happened. With the change, I will of course be staying with Hollywood and now we have a new minor league team technically so there will be a lot of new people jumping into the clubhouse. I am unsure how much our roster is going to change due to this since we were so dominate to begin with and this team is already prepared for league one without any changes

CODE
212 Words