Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 18:25 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADP: Pre-Season hits hard
It’s been an interesting pre-season for Alessandro Del Pirlo. After being sent to the European wing of the Simulation Soccer League up in Stockholm, Del Pirlo was finally able to see what the quality of the semi-pro level of the SSL was. It was clear that he had much to learn to bring himself up to the level of other academy players as he regularly felt slow and out of place on the pitch, leading to a lack of passes in his direction.

“Yeah, it has been a difficult week in the two matches but I think that I can get myself to the level by the time the regular season starts” stated the young attacking central midfielder during the media availability after morning training. “The academy levels at the regional level are not as strong than when you take the best players of the world, even at academy level”.

With just a few more preseason games and training sessions, it is already clear that the games between Stockholm Idrottsklubb and Atletico Medellin will be the more interesting and more contested ones to showcase the future talent of the SSL. Something that players like Alessandro Del Pirlo look forward to shining in by the time the S13 SSL draft comes around.

(211 words)