Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 03:01 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more basic observations
Been a moment since my last thread here. Some things did change as Romana did clinch the spot at the elite after the game against the Black Forest. But the more amusing fact is before our game vs SP we actually were in the fight for the bronze. The loss has put us pretty much out of the contention. Now we're just being perfectly in the middle. Not much to talk about, neither worrying about the relegation. Good for me I guess.

Elmis was not so consistent in these games. In overall, he wasn't bad, but didn't seem he was fully on it either. He let 20 goals in 13 games. Not that bad but again, neither something spectacular. Would Romana had less chances with Carrigan in the net? Maybe? I guess the Latvian's favorite heretic did his job. Pretty much that's it. He's still somewhere around the goalies top, but not the top of the crop.

We will finish the season against BA. The win could but us perfectly at 7-7 and a theoretical chances at the bronze. But likely the 4th place finish. The draw or loss would just leave us at 5th. Which is alright. At least we're no bottom three teams who have to fight for their lives in the last gameday.

I guess next season hype already.