Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 19:37 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up and down for Sydney
It's been a string of ups and downs for Sydney City and Khabiri, coming off a solid 4-2 win and a tough loss vs Stockholm. Sydney have shown glimmers of hope but seems like they haven't reached their full potential yet after 6 games. Sydney currently sit 2nd in the academy and look to make a run for 1st place. Misagh Khabiri took some time to talk with the sideline commentators after the two games.

"Yeah it hasn't been the best week for us. Won one lost one and we conceded more goals than I'd like to admit, but that's football for you. I will take responsibility for them and we'll fight back and bounce back stronger than ever."

"I got team MVP vs Stockholm? Heh, gotta admit I didn't expect that after conceding four but that's a bit reassuring at least. I wanna thank the fans for always supporting us and being behind us, and my teammates for always being passionate and giving a hundred percent on the field no matter the result. I will make a promise that we're gonna do even better and we wanna ensure a second place finish. I'll do whatever is necessary to make sure that happens."