Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 19:35 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something more
More basic observations in this thread. 

Though I'm no sure what thing could I observe without knowing how these games went. I just know that Romana went 1 win and 1 draw this week. And apparently our attackers can score which gave some dividends for sure. Ironically, Elmis started to let some in as well which resulted in some high scoring affairs. 2-2 with BA and 4-2 vs Hollywood. Well, I guess it doesn't matter a lot as we're doing nicely on defending our bronze medals. I see Reyk is still first and that's boring as always. 

Oh yeah we had some cup games and I missed that moment as well. Just saw we lost 3-0 to fucking Scwarzwaler whatever that team name is. FM is smoking some low quality crack I swear. Also 4-0 on Paris? I think it was Paris. Anyways I guess we still can make it, but that first result was some grade A garbino not gonna lie. 

At the end of the day it is what it is. Romana is good enough for the medals, but probably not the top of the crop. I wouldn't say that much about this fact, but seeing the same team at the top is getting boring indeed. I hope this doesn't turns into the SBA situation.