Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 19:39 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't leave the training ground for nearly a week
After a vicious 6-0 battering versus Victoria Falls, Khabiri was nowhere to be found for his usual weekly interviews. Some sources say he stayed, trained and even slept on the training grounds for the next few days until the Atletico game where he was finally seen outside. Luckily for him and Sydney City, they won their game 2-1 with a good performance from Khabiri making multiple good saves and only conceding an unlucky goal off a corner. After a dreadful game that's exactly what they needed to get some morale back in the squad and keep their hopes up. Khabiri, funnily enough was around to speak a bit this time:

"After that game vs VF I didn't leave the training ground until our next game. That place practically became my home for the time being because a loss that bad is genuinely unacceptable. We performed horribly, so we put in extra effort to make ourselves better for the next game, luckily it paid off and we won today, and all of us played well I can't find any fault with anyone today. We're gonna keep working hard on the training pitch to make sure another blowout loss isn't in the books for us. It's unacceptable for our team."