Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 19:46 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elmis is good I think
Another thread about why Elmis is actually the best goalkeeper in the league. 

Or not. 

Looks like this week has been some grade A garbino out there. Not sure if we won anything for the last couple of games. I happened to look at the QF cup game and we were shockingly bad...except of two goals. Somehow we were close to luck out for a draw so I assume Elmis is doing fine. I even decided to check out the stats on the portal. Apparently despite already conceding lots of goals the heresy king is likely the best GK stats wise. At least prevented XG is pretty big so far. And yes, most of the games I lurked at it we were getting outshot. Sometimes pretty badly. Not sure what the issue and I don't exactly care at this point. Though is does gives me some Cairo vibes when they were having really ugly struggle going on. Though I did expect something more from this season instead of getting big stats...like at least defending the bronze and stuff. 

Anyways, with all being said. I guess Elmis career has not fared so ideal as I wished. But if one day SSL will decide to introduce the hall of fame. I think my player should be certainly considered for that cause he had some shiny moments. And honestly even now I feel like he is the TOP 2 GK in the league with Gunnarson. So yes him to HOF and I don't wanna hear otherwise.