Forum Clock: 2024-10-03 04:34 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Ken and its the first game
Well would you look at that? do you see the Kenpact that im already have on this squad? We go out there yesterday and we dominate from start to finish! There were even 3 times the refs made crucial mistakes on the offsides calls but eventually they realized that there incompetence would not be enough to stop our dominance. Kroustis scored a hat trick to start out the season and Sullivan about got another themselves. Me? Well my impact cant be measured in goals. I warmed that bench like a champion. I gave our fifteen high fives, twenty-two consensual butt slaps and eighty four atta boys! No one knows how to support the team like me. Sounds like Coach plans to give me a call to the start line up next match. I cant wait to see how much impact i can have on the pitch rather than from the sideline. 

Overall the team and the culture we're building is top tier and a 7-0 win and a clean sheet go a long way into showing that we're building a dangerous team and are coming for the league title and i'm not sure if there is a team out there that would be able to stop us.