Forum Clock: 2024-10-01 23:29 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Academy task 5 : who is David corrigan
As I am brand new to the league I don’t have much to write about so I’ll write about myself and why managers should draft me 

In a class filled with a lot of other some league member I looked and saw about 7 or 8 ISFL members alone and I stand out due to my knowledge of the match engine the meta attributes (if you saw that Reddit post you know ) and leader in the locker room  g

I’m firstly from Glasgow,scotland , been playing football since I can remember , I am surrounded by a massive football culture as I work in a Celtic pub even though I’m a rangers fan. I also coached for a few years while volunteering to do my day job before going back to bar work apart from that I’m just a normal 25 year old for another 5 days anyway

I am a football manger enthusiast have been playing since 2020 and have 6k hours in the games I used to play it while in work meeting while working from home, I have completed 3/5 of a pentagon challenge won Asia ,South America and Europe before not being able to get a job in Africa and didn’t want to deal with the waiting around to get a job there ,winning the prem in 3 season with Norwich back in FM21 and various other hard challenges I love creating a unique tactic that tailored to almost to perfection for my team 

I am in the ISFL as well with me being a max earner over there I do not think I can be a max earner over here due to my writing skills are poor it has took me over a hour writing this has took me longer than I’m willing to admit to write but what I can do is sim/tactic test like no one else ( can have my laptop run sim while I’m in work and when doing other medial tasks ) and scout , I scouted for my ISFL team and picked a great max earning user and have been told by multiple people that I was one of there favourite scouting conversations 

I feel like I can be a great addition to any team because of everything I can do at the back end while also being a high mid / low max earner and playing a pivotal and by my guess neglected position in CDM/CB . I also will be a vocal presence in the locker room and will talk,encourage and shout Scottish nonsense in there a lot ask anyone in the ISFL 

With all that being said I hope managers reach out to me in the coming weekend to discuss things , I might be a late start and might not max earn but all of the above mentioned shows what I know and with that I believe I deserve to be a 1st round pick as what I can do on the backend out weighs my loss of earnings