Forum Clock: 2024-10-01 21:07 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was this debut week?
In all reality though, what the hell was this week. If I had to bet on my player to actually do something, I would have to be forced to do so, because it would be an easy loss. I don't compliment my team AT ALL. Like I am waking the morning of the match day and what do I say? "It would be a great day to just stand in the middle of the play and let my team orchestrate and finish, I will pretend that I am a traffic cone! The pay will come so I don't give a crap!". Not even a glimpse...

My debut started against Rio, a game that we were touted to win by everyone. I started of well by doing some passes to the wingers, recording a big through ball from the half point to kickstart a counter attack. And then it happened. In the 49th minute, McPossum gets the ball and gives it to an underlapping Sinclair and he shoots I get in the way and the ball finds its way in the net! But, continuing my stupidness, I was on an offside positon hence the goal didn't count. Rest of the game went like earlier: Passes, more passes and more passes as well. And we ended up drawing...

And the same shit happened in the next game. Me not existing at all, only passing for the others. another disallowed goal, a loss, pure sadness. In the two games, I haven't attempted a single shot. In the good side, I have one of the best passing percentages in the team, I play like a midfielder. But I need goals. And I am pretty sure the team needs goals as well . Hopefully we can start getting some wins and me starting to bag some goals, starting today with Tokyo. Positivity and optimism doesn't last long...