Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 19:27 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torres Reflects on His Season So Far
Media managed to catch up with Cairo City's main man, Franco Torres today. When asked for his thoughts regarding his, and his team's performance so far, this is what he had to say.

"Ya, well. It's been very frustrating, honestly. Like, last season, we were such a strong team. We started off very hot and managed to keep it going through to the end of the season. Although, it did seem like we were running on fumes at the end of things there. But this season, we've seemed like a completely different team. It hasn't been as fun to play those tough games. We were at the bottom of the standings for a while, and it wasn't until recently that we managed to accumulate some points there. Right now, I think we're sitting at sixth. So that's not ideal.

In terms of my own play, I've been very disappointed. For most of the season, I wasn't even in the conversation for the top striker in the league. That's very unsettling especially after I was named the MVP and to the SSL starting eleven last season. I managed to rack up some goals in recent games, and now I'm sitting at 10. That's good enough to be tied at second for now. But I'm like five or so goals back from the top guy? I can't have that. I wanna be the top guy. Something's gotta change here and quick. My team needs to figure out how to get me the ball in a good spot, or I'm gonna have to find another team that can. I'm working so hard each week and it seems like most of my team is just sitting around the lounge. Half of them could be bots for all I know. I'm really not happy right now."
[Image: BecVoHU.gif]