Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 09:53 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How things turned up to be...
Man, the region of Catalonia is so majestic. I am 2 weeks with the team and I still feel like there are many things that I have not seen and I should. Even though my house is at Barcelona, I often find myself taking the car when Coach Busquets gives us a day off from practice and exploring other regions like Girona and Taragona. Each region has its own beauty and it is all laid to me each and every day. Everything about it is a new and great experience.. The food? It is exceptional, even though I am not in for tasting new things, something about that cuisine attracted me very fast and now I like it a lot. Of course it is not like the Greek one, but it's competent. The sights and places? Magestic, you can find something beautiful in every corner... The people? Welcoming and full of love to give. Catalonia man...

And I truly believe that my accomodation to the region and the people has been proven in the pitch as well. The last couple games have been absolutely phenomenal for me. I feel like those games gained not only the trust of my coach and my teammates, but also made me start my era and make my name known in the league. It all started with a goal and an assist against Tokyo, which was my first major performance, then followed by a winner goal against Inter London, that gave us a surprise win and sealed off with another goal in the last match of the season against Cairo.

The fans were ecstatic, it really feels good to have my name sung, this is so much love I am getting from everyone, and I need to repay it back even more, with my hard training each and every day. This offseason is gonna be a tough one, but it will be worth it in the end...