Forum Clock: 2024-07-11 19:43 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff King drafted after all
In a podcast that was posted some of the leagues experts or people who knew enough to do a podcast about all the draft prospects said that new athens striker Jeff King would probably not be drafted in the SSL. I understand why they said this because i didnt get on the site and do anything which probably made me look not draftable but i had answered multiple teams in scouting and entered some discords such as Cairo so i thought i did enough to be known as a draftee. I think people who know EFL and SBA may recognize me but i am not sure how much spillage between the leagues there is. Jeff King was drafted to athens to be one of the teams strikers and it was funny because in the draft the team drafted two players named Jeff who were both strikers so we now have a Jeff duo in the team. The other Jeff is Jeffrey Lavert and he is more speedy compared to my player Jeff King who is more of a strong forward. I am excited to see how it all works out and i hope to score a lot of goals and help the team that drafted me so i signed a cheap contract to hopefully help also and show i am a team player. I was drafted in the league and am happy to have been.

Next i hope to improve Kings abilities in the game and probably will be focusing on the mental and physical parts of my game. I am trying to make a player like Zlatan Ibrahimovic who is a world class center forward and striker and play a similar style which means power power and more power. I want to be able to score from anywhere either outside of the box and on headers on crosses and just jump higher be taller and power over the defenders. I hope to show that my draft pick was worthy and i need to improve my player to be able to prove that.