Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 07:33 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme week - Lights O Canada
Canadia specifically Vancouver. Capturing the PNW, a fairly famously soccer region of the united states, and the English part of canadia. I present my expansion team idea, the Lights o Canada. Ok even that needs to be broken down. So literally you could say its a collab between Lights and Canada. You can speak it as Lights O! Canada. You would start the games by having the team shout "LIGHTS!" before starting the Canadian national anthem "O Canada". Plays off what is said before filming "Lights, camera, Action" With the camera coming online to show a game before the action of the game starts. The camera doesn't turn on when the lights in the stadium turn on so its still working on that.

Basically positing itself as the rival to not just Montreal but also Hollywood FC. For some background Vancouver is well known for being the "Canadian Hollywood" for being a really cheap alternative that has oodles of places to shoot around that is both diverse and beautiful while being different from whats available in socal.

The Mascott/badge would be a "lumberjack influencer" who has a jade axe (in the style of the timbers but with a jade callout to Vancouver's beginnings) in one hand outstretched while it is dabbing often with the other arm. A flannel Shirt with Shorts overalls. Big oversized Aviator safety glasses with gaudy gold chains around the neck. The titles that the team wins will be represented in golden stars connected to the chains that the badge is wearing around their neck. The same stars in the badge would be on the mascotts chains.

Stadium would be Alianz Show. People would be able to say they're going to the Show. Alianz makes the best stadiums its not hard to argue. I don't know how but random Trees just being in werid places would be the vibe. Like when they travel the away fans would plant trees in public spaces. The hotel the fans get would be required to put a tree in the lobby. The home locker room would have trees moved in and the away locker rooms would be demanded to allow a "travel tree" that goes with the team.