Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 08:28 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Terrence?
Hello everybody! I am TwoSocks and I have created a player called "Terrence". Yes that is correct, just "Terrence". Terrence is currently a RWB (may be switching soon) out of Reykjavík, Iceland. Terrence has always been a lively fellow, always outside playing football and enjoying the beautiful nature of Iceland. There is something strange about Terrence though. You see, Terrence is somewhat of a demon. He has 2 forms, his human form in which he plays football and his natural form, a 7 foot red thing with a horn coming out of his forehead. It is a bit strange but I assure you it gives him no advantage. In his human form he is 6'2" and around 170 pounds so nothing strange about that. As a kid Terrence was on his local clubs youth team and apart of the youth national team. Terrence was a very studious child and was above average among his class. At the age of 17 Terrence decided to go pro, which lead him to where he is now in the SSL. I can guarantee a few things about Terrence for you, 1- He is a hard worker. He will never go less than 90%, unless requested to do so. 2 - He is pretty good at this whole football thing. I mean he did end up here in the pro leagues so that accounts for something I think. Anyway, Terrence is hoping to bring glory to his team first over himself (would still be nice) and is looking for a very positive team. Terrence doesn't mind which Division he will be in. He assures that he will be loyal to his team and go all out for them. He does say that if his team is in DII, don't expect him to be there for long. Don't worry though, he is simply saying he will get the team promoted, not that he will leave. Anyway that is Terrence in a nut shell, so expect good things from him!

CODE
333 words