Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:05 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liam Ryan's Rookie Expectations
The rookie Liam Ryan from Sydney, Australia has huge expectations for his rookie season in Seoul!!

Ryan said "All I want to do is getting better every week and giving myself the best opportunity to get better in my rookie season by getting all the upgrades possible and never giving up".

Ryan wanted to work harder than ever before so he could do his job for this brilliant Seoul team. Ryan has the feeling of losing a big opportunity in his short career and said "I will do anything to make sure I don't lose my job here in Seoul". Ryan has expectations to finish the season as a team somewhere around the top of Division 2 in the Simulation Soccer League and thinks anything less would be a failure.

Ryan is humbled to be apart of a football side this good in Divison 2 and said "When I look at this side I see a lot of quality I really do which makes me want to work harder to be a better player because the players around me are so good".

Ryan finished by saying he hopes to be a much improved player by the end of the season and will make sure to be putting in the extra effort to get their as he knows it won't be easy.