Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 01:36 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athenai FC Season so far
I think it ended up as expected. I mean I was warned it would be bad and it has. We as a team have had some high moments and times where we were in games we never should have been in the first place. We did get a win in the cup games which is are only win so far. I would like to say I do see the improvement a lot. As a young team it means we should be improving the most week by week. As the season goes on the start and finishing team should trump each other. This is also assuming most of the people do their updates which isn't always given, but I do mine and I think it is very doable to do theirs each week here. We will end up regulated for sure by the end and most likely last on top of that. We did beat a top D2 team in the cup which is a great sign already for a team that will be there next year. I do think next year we could have a big bounce back year with so many of our players making huge year 2 jumps. My player has already made some big ones and I think with the draft plus our team getting better we should be posed for a comeback next season.