Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:05 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meh
New games, new disappointments...? 2 points is better than 0, but it's just not good enough. Looks like some other teams like Cata or BA are struggling a bit too so there is always a chance. Because the team is actually scoring at the decent rate. And then there's Elmis the Heretic.

I stopped watching games altogether, but even by looking at stats I can see that he carries absolutely nothing. 9 goals already let in just 4 games. He really looking pedestrian as hell with the very first game against Reykjavik remaining his best so far. The further we go, more questions about his commitment to the game gonna come up. Is this really the end of him? By logic he still has like 4 or 5 seasons left of good goalkeeping. But if he can't carry a thing, what's the use then? Maybe I was having too high expectations of him after the championship season with Hollywood. But bruh I didn't earn so much TPE just to see him being mid.

Also I just remembered there was a cup game which we lost anyways. So I don't care about that.

We have some games left against Cata, ACR and Paris in leg 1. I don't need to tell how important these games are. Oh yeah one more thing:

ELMIS DO BETTER.