Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 03:05 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end?
So this is how the offseason is gonna go I guess?...

First of all, Inter London actually got eliminated from division 1. Of course with a stupid way because sim sucked. The last second goal against ACR, in a game where we were better. Like, really what is this shit? Then another one goal losses against two other teams we were fighting for the div 1 spot. It's just ridiculous. Even by that point Elmis' career was in jeopardy as it was tougher each season to get into the division 1 team. However, scratch all of that off. The bigger beast came in couple day later.

The league had some struggles with activity as of late and I assume some div 2 teams were struggling harder with that. So the league decided to put the end to that altogether. No more division 2 in the SSL, at least for the foreseeable future. In theory that was great news for Elmis. Gone the days of searching for the upper echelon team, the new league is the elite one. So there is nothing wrong happening in the world...right?

Ironically, this is where the time of heresy will most likely come to an end. The problem is the league decided to merge teams to make them more crowded. Good idea for the league, just not for the Latvian goalkeeper who is set to go to free agency. Pretty much every team was having a goalkeeper prior to merge. And after this decision doubled teams will have even less problems with finding a netminder. I only see one combo that could try to bring a higher TPE goaltending, but even that might be a reach.

So in conclusion. Unless some miracle turn of events is on the menu. There is 99% of chance Elmis has already played his last game.