Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 09:48 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QSW: Exclusive interview (Part 1)
Qingdao Soccer Weekly
Our Reporters Caught Up with Wang Zhihao, Rising Qingdao Soccer Star

Reporter Peng: Thank you for the time Zhihao, how was training today?
Wang Zhihao: Training was excellent as always, all of my teammates are very talented players. Even if we’re all in an academy, it’s an honor and privilege to play with such quality players on a daily basis.

Reporter Peng: You’ve been here with Atletico for a few weeks now, how do you feel you compare with your current teammates?
Wang Zhihao: All of my teammates are incredibly talented, each with their own strengths. I think I offer my own values to the team, but without all of their work no one can achieve anything. No matter how good any one of us are, we are only strong enough to win as a team of 11 players.

Reporter Peng: What has most impressed you with the academy so far? How does it compare to those in China?
Wang Zhihao: Obviously the level of play has been the most impressive, each and every player here has the potential to go on and do great things, it’s a real honor to play beside them and have them as teammates. I’d say we have no complaints about the structure of the academy, we are well taken care of so we can focus on out play and performance. Compared to China it’s all the same, just at a higher level. My coaches in China were very good and I wouldn’t be here without them.