Forum Clock: 2024-08-04 02:25 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighter days
Man, I do wish we would score more and just show more activity at offensive side in general. It looks like we are not losing by a lot, neither winning by same. The league game did bring some joy as we managed to edge Cata and lift ourselves up from the bottom zone. One goal is all it took to snatch three points and now I think we're sitting 5th with 6 points. I guess we will have another league game this week, but I needed to get this article early cause I have a bday celebration coming this weekend. So I hope we won't disappoint and finish the first leg without worrying about nothing too much.

One of them is against BA, I'm sure about that. The second one is against...USP I guess? Not sure, but we will see. We already faced them this week in the cup game and I don't wanna talk the result. Cause otherwise I'm gonna wish the opposition all the worst in the future.

By looking into the standings further....I can see nothing. Looks like we have a problem with updating the index in a timely manner. We already played 5 games, not 3 so I can't tell a lot. So I just assume Reykjavik is still good, Cata might finally fall and other teams are just fighting for their pride or something. See ya next week.