Forum Clock: 2024-07-12 01:30 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltics commonwealth flag is a DISAPPOINTMENT!
So the offseason is about to be longer than it's expected. The reason for that is the off season tournament which brings all of the elite and minors division players. So we're gonna compete in SSL version of the world cup. Of course, countries are not represented unless you're from USA or Canada. It's more about regions.

Elmis ended up in the Baltics Commonwealth team. Which was expected as he comes from Latvia. Though there were mishaps at the beginning. One of main figures of this tournament thought Gunnarson from Cata is also a member from Baltics. Which was never true since she comes from Iceland. Which is far away at north. At the end of the day she was placed there so nothing interesting happened. At least before the flags were not revealed.

Which was a big disappointment to me. Because how it comes the flag of a country the actually most active Baltics player is coming from IS NOT EVEN IN THE EMBLEM??? I'm not sure if any actives from Estonia or Lithuania are here so having Elmis playing for a team that does not even having Latvian flag is just a disrespect. Not gonna lie, that definitely made my face frown a lot.

Outside of that, nothing much going on. I guess, go Baltics? Without a flag of an actual Baltics country.

Yeah, this is totally on me to have double and triple checked the logos. I thought I got every represented nation in there during the mockup but then the end result didn't have Latvia clearly included. There is a revised logo in the works that has included the Latvia colors as well, and it will be added as soon as possible.
[Image: 0HMDG8L.png]
Thanks to @sulovilen