Forum Clock: 2024-07-04 12:36 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Money for Mongolian Masochism
Five million dollars. 

And then five million dollars once again, after a year. 

This, to keep the ball from making the acquaintance of the Schwarzwald net.

In truth, it is bribe money to pay a man to be a masochist. From the first day in Accra to this day in southern Germany, this franchise has been built around a willingness to risk enemy shots. Perhaps more shots than has been wise. And I, Muunokhoi Sarantsatsral, have been the man facing those shots, over and over. Too many shots. Too many goals.

Always, I have said my goal is to improve. Winning when ready. All these seasons of shots and goals have served to help me be more ready.

Schwarzwald has changed too, on the field and in future plans. Our front-line is nearly ready to win. Our defence remains a weight our offence drags behind it. But we have youth, nearly ready. Peregrin and Duncan will soon be ready.

When they are, perhaps I will not face so many shots. Until then, at least I get better at making a lower and lower share of those shots become goals.

All told, Schwarzwald has kept its promises to me. I have kept my promises to Schwarzwald. We are partners in a long game. I will consent to be paid whatever most helps Schwarzwald to win - when Schwarzwald is ready to win.

Five million dollars now, and five million dollars more will let me help many Mongolian children, many little ways to keep the old nomadic ways alive. But loyalty and vision are the currency for which I sign today.

Muunokhoi the philanthropist!
[Image: 0HMDG8L.png]
Thanks to @sulovilen