Forum Clock: 2024-07-11 21:23 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Ken and its Defense
Montreal has been making the most of signing me so far. They see my play making ability but in addition to that they see that im a leader on this team and that i put in effort in every aspect of the game. They've seen so much potential they moved me to wing back. i have to admit playing back this far on the pitch is a bit strange but if you want someone creative to make plays and save teh day with a few well timed slide tackles everyone knows that im your guy! At first I have have been disapointed at the change but then I thought to myself.. What a great opportunity to play some lock down defense on that overrated Klose. anytime he comes to Montreal you know that he's not scoring a goal on this time. You might also book me for at least one yellow. I bet his team will be considering where to move him after I show just them how little he'll contribute against elite defenders, but then again its not like he ever had the talent or ability to be able to make the most of an opportunity like. Klose, cant wait for our 1st match up.