Forum Clock: 2024-10-16 10:28 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A reflection on current positions
As the season progresses onward, União São Paulo has faced off against some of the best the league has to offer. Stars among the team, including De Groot, Hashimoto, and Cotswold, were asked to reflect on their current positions. All three have had their main positions changed to best fit the starting roster for União São Paulo. It is reported that Hashimoto is content with his position as he is, “only switching from his right foot to his left.” Cotswold, once a center midfielder for Sydney City, has had the most drastic change. From offense to defense, Cotswold remains confident that he will perform as good if not better as a part of the team’s critical defensive lineup, which has seen a lot of action against veteran offensive players.

De Groot, going from a left attacking midfielder to an advanced forward, offers a brief insight into his experience. He explains, “I am always happy to be a part of the offense or anywhere I am needed for my team. However, being switched from a midfielder to a striker has been quite a change from my time in Sydney City.  I welcome any change as an opportunity for personal growth and added experience so that my performance can benefit my team.”