Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 11:06 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perspective From a Fresh User
So, I just created, and let me say, the tool that Canadice has made is pretty damn cool and simplifies things. However, I made myself look like an asshat when I messaged him asking him how I finalize the exportation of the player build that I had created. Can I make a suggestion for user experience? If we could perhaps change the button on the left within the Player Builder that says “Export” be changed to a different color so it pops on the screen a bit more. It may also make sense to include a link to the attribute encyclopedia to the Player Builder tracker as well. I am not a soccer fan, and the last time I played soccer I was about 11 years old. I struggled with knowing how to build a relevant player, and I leaned on some of the other members of the community to ensure I didn’t create an absolutely useless waste of space out there on the pitch. Granted, I reached out to Canadice and a few others for advice, but I am not sure every new member would be as resourceful as to reach out for further direction.

I like the similarities between the SHL, as I have spent nearly 12 years of my life part of the SHL, and I have really noticed a great bunch of users that I really get along with from that community here. I think that is a big reason why my tenure here may have staying power, in comparison to my participation in the ISFL or the PBE. I am excited to see the path that develops in front of me, and I know I have only taken the first few steps forward here on my journey in the SSL. I don’t know about the draft, or what is next, or even the process in which I will find myself playing soccer, but I can’t wait to find out.