Forum Clock: 2024-09-16 20:27 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THEME WEEK - Monaco Hedgehogs?
Look, Monaco is a wonderful city. It probably come sup the most during race weekend when the Grand Prix is going on but I think they would be able to support a club and attract some of the best players. It's all about location and it doesn't get much better than Monaco. So why the Hedgehogs? I don't know honestly I just looked up animals of Monaco and that one popped up a few times. They're also cool animals.

The colors would probably associate with the flag. I'd give them red shorts, white socks and a white jersey with some red trim. I'd go a little weird the the away kid, maybe red and black similar to Blackburn Rovers. Hard to say really.

It might take them a season or two to get off their feed but I'd say this would attract a lot of people. Might have to change the mascot but the appeal of living and playing in Monaco for half the season has to be attractive. There is an air of exclusivity to it and after a few championships they might come to be resented and definitely seen as an 'elite' team to beat in more than one way. Yea the more I think about this, the Hedgehogs have to go. I'm just no sure where else to take it. I can't really call them the Monaco Race-cars. Maybe the Monaco Reds? Too much like the baseball team.

The only thing I'm really confident on is the location and I'd say it's only a matter of time before we get a team there. Sure there are already a few European clubs nearby but what's one more? If we keep growing it's only inevitable. Just need a better name.