Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 22:11 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borey Barflett's Success Run
Borey Barflett achieved his first ever victory today with a clean sheet. He is feeling fantastic. Here is his interview. Let's see what he has to say.

“You’ve won two games in a row for the first time in your career also ending it with a clean sheet. How do you feel?”

“Absolutely great. I feel like all the training and all the hard work I’ve gone through is finally paying off. I made some great saves that I am really proud off and up front our team is finally clicking. My boy azi is churning out goals like he is a mad man. I finally think our backline has great communication and most of the saves I make are from long distance before they can stop them. I think we really are clicking everywhere and everything is going right so far in this run.”

“Do you think it is a bit too late for this run to start?”

“No, I don’t think so. There are some strong teams that I feel we need to get better in order to beat, but it is nice to know we aren’t the absolute worst like last season. I think next season we will absolutely be contenders if I remain on the team.”

“If you remain?”

“Yeah with the new expansion announced and all, I may be going soon since Cairo has two GKs they don’t have to protect us. It is pretty scary since I like it here and all, but if it happens oh well. Wherever I go or remain I will try my best.”

“Who do you think is your bogey team?”

“I hate them all equally to be honest. Anyone sending 100mph balls at my head deserves hate. I mean at some point goalkeeping turns into more self-preservation than keeping the goal out of the net with how hard some of these guys are kicking the ball. It is insane.”