Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 03:31 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Unathletic - Sadio Garcia's Leave
The Unathletic

Sadio Garcia had to take an unexpected leave of absence from Cairo Cities football season. While Cairo was disappointed to see the young player leave, they have reiterated their faith in the young player and plan to back him into the future.
When questioned by Unathletic reporters about his unexpected leave; surprisingly the player was very forthcoming about his leave being quoted saying:

“I just had to take some time away from the game to make sure this is really what I wanted to do. So I spent the time up in the French alps with a family friend; just doing odd jobs around to help out it really has helped me slow down and refocus. I think it was good for my mental health, which I think is critically overlooked in high performance sport. But most importantly I am back and better then ever; super excited to keep playing for Cairo.”

Unlikely friend Budget Busquets welcomed Sadio back to the SSL with a timely tweet reminding the young player that his team sucks and that Catalunya is much better. However remarking that Cairo will need Sadio to be at top form to continue their unexcepted run in the cup.

The young winger had a shaky start to his career with Cairo, it may be possible this hurt the young players confidence. Returning to the team it will be interesting to see if this leave of absence will help the young players form or damage it further. Our analyst at the unathletic fear for what this means for the future of Sadio Garcia’s career; taking vacations mid-season is not a habit of many of the great players in this league. If Sadio can overcome this and continue on this trajectory to one of the SSL’s rising stars, we would be incredibly surprised.