Forum Clock: 2024-08-04 05:32 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milan S5: The decision
After 50 minutes of filler and interviews about Milans carrer so far we now bring you into the end of, and the only important part of, "Season 5 Free Agency: The decision"

The scene is the press conference stage of AS Paris. Press before the event have been advised that "Milan Horvat's next team in the wake of recent events"

Milan is sitting alone on stage behind a table.

"I would like to first thank my manager and AS Paris for the opportunity to announce this decision of mine for the team I am going to play for in S5 and beyond. I believe the team, everyone on or involved with the team for the players to the fans to the
bus drivers, should be very proud of us achieving the Great Escape together. No one was expecting an expansion team to stay up from the newly announced relegation that was going to take so many teams but we did it!

That being said I knew that the team I played for in S5 would need to be a team that could contend or at the very least had the ambition to contend. It needed to be from a city I could see raising my families in and with a management that was proven to deliver the kind of success and vision that I could see myself with for seasons into the future.

Free agency is werid, you have to meet people really fast, you have to talk with some people who you didn't expect to contact you. But in the end if I could tell kids today what to expect from it in their dreams is to imagine what food you want to eat on any given day, you don't really know what its going to taste like or how you'll feel about the food you didn't eat. But, in the end to enjoy whatever meal you are eating with clear eyes and full hearts.

With that I'm happy to announce that I will be staying at Paris for a few more seasons hopefully. Thank you all for coming.

(yeah so I had a lot more ambition for this article but I'm recovering from vacation atm, stay out of Toronto-Pearson and never fly air Canada, and I really can't get my pictures to look as good as I want them to be to release them.)