Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 02:36 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S5 hype!
Aight then. The season is about to start this week. But before that, we had a nice time with claiming all of them offseason TPE...speaking of which, where's mock draft TPE for heretic sake??? Anyways, it's still hilarious how easy getting these points are in this league. 40 TPE training camp too! Makes sense I guess, lots of attributes to update.

The pre season had one game for each team, as always. We had a warmup game against Catalunya and I guess this is the bigger rival of Cairo? Lots of light trash talk, and our LR even has cata sucks emoji. Lol. Anyways, just like last pre season, Elmis made it out as a champ. Yet another clean sheet, call him the king of pre season. Honestly, I was interested to watch that game cause I still had lots of banked TPE to add so this came could've told me what to do. Elmis was doing fine, made some good saves too. Moreso, he became the MVP of the game. At the end of the day I decided to go a bit off from my original plan and not update couple of attributes I intended to. There's always next week or something.

Back to TPE. Apparently I already took over the lead in S4 TPE leaderboard. After this week the margin became even bigger, but I assume most of em didn't do rookie CPT yet. Still, pretty interesting moment. You could tell that having 39th overall pick as the highest TPE earning guy in the draft class isn't much as Elmis is a goalie and nobody else really needed him. Maybe. But I feel like he was a mid draft material at best because I didn't even listed a discord on Elmis player page. And I used an alias. So yes, 39th overall rules over this draft class muahhahahaaa!!!.....well, we all know TPE doesn't matter THAT much, it's still build, chemistry, how good team is etc. Anyways, I'm off for today. See ya when I won't have to write anything in VHL.