Forum Clock: 2024-09-16 20:27 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seoul Season End
It certainly was a rough end to the season for Seoul Mythic, with a record of 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses in the final 4 games. The departure of Cole Mertz as manager came too due to personal reasons but I am confident that Seoul are in a good direction under new manager Hugh Mann. The core of Seoul's team seems to be pretty similar for next season which makes me confident we can push for one of the two promotion spots to division one. One of the key factors that makes me confident in Seoul's ability to compete for promotion is how young the defence is and how quickly it improved. The defense got so much better in one season which should by the end of next season be good enough to get a promotion spot. The attack had brilliant development across the season too especially Berocka Aloisi turning unstoppable by the end of this season. Hugh Mann was pretty quiet across the season besides the one game vs Red Star Laos scoring 5 goals. Jay Jay Okocha had another decent season and will be looking to build on his 5 goals in the season. I think this team can well and truely finish inside the promotion zone next season so I'm excited to see what Hugh Mann can bring Seoul Mythic next season.