Forum Clock: 2024-09-16 20:41 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jailbird - A Vercetti story - S4C3 Words - 316
Squall finally came home after a long day: football and taekwondo took plenty of time on their own and he felt spent. It didn't help that both were very much physical on that date. He knew that he could take them on whenever but the combo at its fullest didn't seem to play around. It was then that he could feel someone trying to tackle him to the ground just after he opened the door to his apartment.

He was able to drag the person in, noticing that it was indeed one of the twins who ran the club's fan blog.

Vercetti: Uh... Ichiko, what's the matter?
Ichiko: You dummy! I've been trying to get your attention the entire time from the station all the way to here and you just don't react!
Vercetti: I mean, you guys have my phone. If you were that interested in an interview, you could've just called me there and we'd arrange a date.
Ichiko: Well, this is about a date alright.
Vercetti: Uh... huh. With you?
Ichiko: Noooo! With my sister! She's the one who wanted to ask you out but she kept struggling to get the words out, so I came here and brought her words along!

It was then that the two heard panting and Kimiko's arrival, spent from running after her sister.

Kimiko: S-Sister... D-don't...
Vercetti: She already did.

Kimiko nearly flopped to the floor before Squall promptly placed himself behind her to prevent a crash, letting her drop on the couch.

Vercetti: Look, I'll accept your offer.
Kimiko: R-Really...?
Vercetti: Yeah. Not like I got anything else going on anyway.

He briefly remembered that relative before shrugging it off out of his immediate thoughts.

Vercetti: Just pick a nice place and a proper date for it, I'll be there. Just keep the team's schedule in mind, alright?
Ichiko: ...That easily?
Vercetti: Hey, your sister's the one who decided to ask the center-back that nobody likes for a date. Dunno why you're so shocked.