Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 03:29 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new age of Zlatan
It’s finally happened, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has finally decided to hang up his boots. After a highly successful and impactful professional footy career as one of the sports most polarizing and impactful players, Zlatan has decided to hunt down the next challenge in his life. Zlatan has decided to enter the highly competitive world of the Simulation Soccer League. As Ibrahimovic does not want his notoriety or his name to have any bias or impact, he has decided to enter the league under an alias that no one will be the wiser to, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, surely his ego and gravitas towards his self did not allow him to alter his name too drastically, but he is sure that no one will see through the carefully crafted disguise. He has received botox injections, a fresh haircut, and shaved all his facial hair in order to look younger and fit in with his fellow prospects in the Season 11 class. Hopefully none of the scouts or managers will recognize his towering stature, impeccable physique, and otherworldly skills. After all, the top 5 players in the world even after he retired are, 1. Zlatan, 2. Zlatan, 3. Zlatan, 4, Zlatan, and 5. Zlatan. Here marks the beginning of a new chapter of Zlatan dominance in the SSL.

Hello SSL, my name is Zlatan Ibruhimovic, I am from Sweden and I will be the best player you have ever seen touch a football.

238 words