Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 03:01 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whudda fuck
Another week has passed and another set of baffling results happened. At this point I don't even wanna try to come up with any explanation on what is going on with Hollywood. With their offense, to be exact. How is it possible to allow the least goals and still only be 7th. I guess Elmis does try at least. He was good enough to keep the draw vs Reykjavik, and tried to keep the team in the game against USP. Just one point out of these two games. I don't like any of these things. The attacking side really has to push better because this is just not good enough. There are some flashes of brilliance, but for the most part it's just whole lotta depression going on.

The cup is another ehh moment. We did clap ACR which apparently wasn't needed at all. By losing to them we would've had Paris instead of Cata we did get. Just nothing is going the way I wanted to see.

With all of that happening I still thing ACR should get outta here from D1 since I put them at 7 in predictions. And I don't wanna see Elmis efforts going waste just because of FM bullshitting. Gonna be tiring to think about his future again even though it shouldn't happen.