Forum Clock: 2024-10-05 05:16 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reykjavik Secure Top Spot!
It seems as though I may have gotten a little ahead of myself in my previous article talking about how Reykjavik and Hollywood were looking to finish off their regular seasons undefeated for the first time in SSL history. Well, that didn’t go to plan, as both teams have drawn a match now, so they’ll technically still be able to be undefeated, but they won’t be able to have no draws and/or losses.

Now that the formality of the last article is out of the way, with still one game left to play Reykjavik has officially clinched the top of the table and will be crowned Division 1 champions once the season concludes! Reykjavik is having an incredible season together, scoring tons of goals and playing great defense. It has taken a couple of seasons to put this team together and now that it’s all coming together you can really see the vision that GM Rashford had when he took over. It has been an absolute pleasure backstopping this team with all the great guys on the roster, and I am super excited to have won the title in Division 1. Now the only thing left is to win the cup, especially after the heartbreaking loss in the finals last season.