Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:56 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elmis survived
Affiliate purposes only.

So Elmis is back from the dead yet again. The team that was interested in bringing the Latvian in actually did it. And surprisingly enough, without any fuss. Carrigan had no problems on going to minors league despite already having a good skillset. I imagine London is gonna steamroll everyone in that division lol. Would be a bit odd and intriguing to see them and Romana play each other in elite next season. Kinda hoping it actually happens.

Didn't watch the pre season, but I checked out the vod of the matchday 1. Just to see we lost. Yikes. Here we go again. I hope it won't be another case of dropping out because it would be bit tiring to see Elmis flip flopping between teams in order to stay at the top league. Maybe this time do some math and keep stability in his career? Or that's just too tough for you, dumb sim engine?

Anyways, I'm not sure what else to tell. It was just a matchday one and another 13 games left. Surely there gotta be teams that are weaker. Like Cata is probably gonna fight for the survival for like 6th season in a row. Ex Accra - are they that strong? Not sure. Same with Paris. So I guess there are opportunities to grab valuable points and be safe.