Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 09:47 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somewhat a usual week
The new week in Rome went up as a mixed bag. Getting a first win in the league was a good moment. And that also happened against Hollywood, the previous team of Elmis. Even better, a clean sheet. But then Reykjavik happened and I'm really disliking that team. I'm not having any fun of losing so they get no love from me.

We also had a cup game in between. Against Paris, I think. Apparently, they are also playing the the minors division. Weird, I thought they actually managed to survive last season. And that's with Barflett winning the best goalkeeper award. Imagine having that 4'0 or something wall in your net and still being relegated. Yikes. Anyways, the game totally went our way and now it's apparent why they were eliminated from the elite league. They never really did much from letting Elmis getting another clean sheet. Good 3 points and we are in the fight for something more than just a third place in group.

So that's it really. I'm not sure what else to talk about. This wasn't an ideal week, but we still have loads of games left against opponents we certainly be able to beat. Looks like we could make a top 5 appearance this season and be rather safe from any elimination talks.