Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 16:52 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kimi doesn’t do losing
So on my previous what I would call diary entry, I was talking about how Kimi Häkkinen had really started to get a hang of this soccer thing and he had already scored his first goal and overall really enjoying his life at Inter London as London is a really great city when you are a very successful multi sport athlete, I will tell you that. Anyway this time in this diary sort of entry that I have ongoing, I will be sadly telling you about the horrible first defeat that Kimi Häkkine had to endure and how hopefully he is able to come back from this. Well anyways this defeat was to Seoul or Cairo or some team, as you see Kimi doesn’t really track who he is playing against other then who he is scoring against. Anyway in this game he surprisingly saw his own keeper pick the ball out of his own net at least four times. This seemed bizarre to Kimi as he usually just watched the keeper do jumping jacks and calll it being a professional player. In this instance Kimi was still baffled by it and when the final whistle blew he saw that they had not scored more than the opposition. He was truly devastated about it. Well I think I need to go buy a yacht or something to make me feel better, tune in next time to see how Kim truly handled it