Forum Clock: 2024-07-12 01:01 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WSFC Experience
When you get the call to represent your country for the WSFC (or in this case your region), you definitely take it. The team I got to represent was the United Alpen Region, which included some extremely great players. However, we got placed in arguably the toughest group of the whole tournament, having to go up against both the United African Federation (Africa) and the United States of America (USA). Both of these nations are favorites to win the whole thing, and we had to draw both in the group stage.

While the group stage games were difficult and we did not manage to win a game, it was an amazing experience being able to put on the nation’s colors and get out there to play for them. Of course we would’ve liked the outcome to be different, but it is what it is. I had a great time getting to know some new people, playing with some other talented players from around the league and just getting to enjoy the atmosphere that a tournament like this brings to the pitch. It’s not every day you get to experience something like this, and I enjoyed it. If ever my nation comes calling again, I would be more than happy to represent them once more.