Forum Clock: 2024-07-11 22:48 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review of the Season So Far 351 Words
After 8 games in S1, Cairo leads the league table with a slight edge over London. The two point difference is likely to be all the difference in week 10 when London plays Cairo for a critical 3 points. Should London and Cairo both win their week 9 matches, week 10 will be extraordinarily dramatic. If London does manage to beat Cairo, they will be crowned champions, but a draw or loss will leave Cairo victorious. With 6 wins currently in hand, Cairo winning the league would certainly be well deserved.

Looking at Athenai in third place, their inaugural season has been noble with 4 wins but otherwise unremarkable with 3 losses and a draw. However, what makes Athenai exciting, is that when they on fire, they are truly on fire, having won 2 of their matches with 4 goals. Something of a boom or bust team, Athenai is building strength on strength and has a lot to be proud of.

In fourth place, Hollywood may be struggling to win games, but has two of the most exciting players in the league. Atreides and Taka are simply two of the highest quality players in the league with a combined 12 goal and 11 assists between the two of them. While each player might be more satisfied if their team was higher on the table, they'll likely take solace in knowing that they've created an incredible attacking corps for their GM to build around.

Tokyo has had an underwhelming start to their franchise, currently sitting at fifth place. However, of their last 4 games, they've won 3 and drawn one. Although low on the table, they've rapidly improved their play on the field and are dramatically improving with each week. S2 is looking bright for Tokyo.

Finally, Rio sits in last place with 2 wins and 6 losses. With no goal scorers in the top 10 of the league or assist leaders in the top 10, Rio also seemingly has the worst defense in the league. Fortunately, their season is almost over and the GM should enjoy the early opportunity to rebuild.

Teams don't get "early opportunities to rebuild" MD 10 ends the season. The records should be taken with a bit of salt because the first game of the season had a 0 TPE bot put in and a default tactic due to streamer issues.

I blame my thousands of hours in FM for making me ignore the stats of my players and just making a tactic that has worked for me over the years.

I will be very much less ambitious from now on lol.

Also Jiggly scored Goal of the year I don't care who you are.

Just meant early rebuild to rebuild for S2 but all points have been heard, thanks for the response!