Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 09:21 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violent Fantasies.
It was a Cup match. 
Schwarzwald against Paris. 
Schwarzwald needed a big win to advance to the knockout stages. Paris, well, Paris needed to find some reason to feel good about life. That happens when your city is crippled with labour strikes and political protests every few weeks, and every nice place in your city is overrun with tourists.

Within 20 minutes, Muunokhoi Sarantsatsral, goalkeeper for Schwarzwald, was seeing double. Normally this might be a problem for a keeper, but this match was against Paris, so no biggie. Still, the coaches subbed him out. 

In his place, a substitute player so sub-human, so sub-par, his name was supersub. The kind of name you sarcastically give some playground kid playing a game of pickup when the one of the big kids has to go home early. They don't get actual names. They are sub

And Muunokhoi got to watch Supersub play the rest of the game. Muunokhoi's clean sheet, wrecked. Muunokhoi's victory, stolen by Sub. 

The crowd cheered, but Muunokhoi's voice was even louder: 

"YOU DESERVE DEATH, CRETIN."
"IN MONGOLIA I WOULD NOT ROAST YOUR BONES TO GIVE TO MY DOGS."
"YOUR SOUL WILL BE REINCARNATED INTO A DOORSTOP."
"I WILL DEDICATE MY LIFE TO SIN TO MEET YOU IN HELL AND PURÉE YOUR SLOPPY HANDS INTO BRAKE FLUID FOR RUSSIAN CARS."

Not all wins are equal. Some wins feel like losses. Some wins teach heroes who they really are inside. And Muunokhoi is a perfectionist asshole.

Glad Muuno is on my team...wait a second...
[Image: qCoEj3h.png]
Sig by Pandar