Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 00:31 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jalen Brooks rookie review
Well it's been a very solid rookie academy year for the young winger. Despite missing two games early in the season, Brooks still finished the season with 4 goals and 5 assists. he also finished top ten in the league in average rating despite the huge offensive output. He was very active on the wing and used his elite athleticism to pressure the offense into mistakes. Jalen is still pretty raw but that didn't stop Hollywood from taking the young winger at the end of the second round. They are hoping that he can continue to develop his offensive capabilities and keep the foot on the gas so to speak on defense and his touch. He was really at top form pressuring the defense into mistakes, getting the ball up the field and passing or crossing the ball into the box. Creating scoring chances and being a pest on the wing is his true trademark and Jalen hopes to be able to continue that at the next level very quickly. In speaking to the media, Jalen was very excited to get started. He thinks that he is just warming up due to the slow start and missing some guys he was just hitting his stride. "I'm ready to start building on the good things I've done here in Victoria. I've got a lot of work to do and I'm getting more confident every day".