Forum Clock: 2024-10-16 07:16 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jinchou Nootazuki - A Penguin Trying to Slide out of his Father's Shameful Past
Week 151

This is a news commentary series based on Jinchou Nootazuki and his ride to infamy. Due to his upbringing Jinchou has been quoted having a life-hate relationship with his father.

"Not much I can say about my father [Pingu] other than without him I wouldn't be playing football, "said Jinchou Nootazuki at his breakthrough performance in a local semi-professional team at the crisp age of 15. Known back then for unconventional "penguin" slide which showcases his agility and reflexes. Others remain skeptical as it is not as pure to the form of football as they would like. There is no room for ego in Japan's teams traditionally.

Living under his father's shadow of a career, the focus of Jinchou will be how he can adapt on the world stage at the SSL and will his unconventional play be the ruin of him. His mental fortitude will also be in question as rumors of his father's appearanbce resurface causing tension among would-be fans and scouts.

Pingu Nootazuki had a brilliant start at Tokyo Sports Club as he was able to fit the role of goal keeper and swap to sweeper keeper duties almost seemingly. There were quite a few accolades but a seemingly small piss battle sent the egotistical penguin off the rocks as he spiraled down a life of alcoholism, anger, and stunted development.

Japan wept for the goalie who helped lead the team to a S2 shield.