Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 09:19 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Theme Week] Torres Loves Who?
Interviewer: We're in Cairo City today to speak with Franco Torres. For those that don't know, he was the first ever MVP in SSL history. He seems to be having a tough start to the season, but things look like they're starting to look up. How do you feel about your performance so far?

Torres: Like you said, it's been a tough start to the season. However, training hard and remembering the things I love and the things that helped me get this far certainly make it easier to keep going.

I: Well, on that note, what are some of the things you love?

T: Well, you may have heard of Budget Busquets. Or maybe not, he's not that great. But Budget is at the top of the list. Why do I love him? He's well-known among us in the SSL and he's very hard working. I take great pride in knowing I'm better than him. Whenever I feel down, I think about Budget and think "At least I'm not that guy". So, with that, thank you for helping me get through this rough patch, Budget. I know you're out there watching me. Love you.

I: Well, that was a bit unexpected. Is there any other reason why you love Busquets? Also, are you sure that you do? It was a bit hard to really catch your true feelings in that quote.

T: No, no. I'm sure I know what this is. This is true love (for a big dummy rival). Another thing I love about him is that I know he'll be around to witness my greatness for seasons to come. I have no doubt in my mind.

I: Okay....I'm still not really following this train of thought. Well, is there anything else you love?

T: Hmmm well there's definitely a list. I love soccer, and scoring goals, and winning games.

I: Ya well you've had a lot of the first thing this season, not so much the others.

T: What the heck? What is this set up? Did Busquets pay you off to say that?

I: Well, that's all the time we have today. Everyone thank Torres for coming in!
[Image: BecVoHU.gif]