2026-09-27, 06:31 PM - Word count:
I had meant to write this much sooner, but I got jumpscared by a release from one of my favourite artists after 4 years of silence, and it sent me down a rabbit hole to try to get some more information. In a similar vein, I feel like I’ve largely been radio silent here with a few leagues having a spread of offseason tasks in a row that made me do those and then just claim them here. At the same time, I haven’t had a good chance to watch a Liffeyside game in a while, and it seems like I’m not exactly missing much. I’m not sure how things can turn so bad so quickly, but we just refuse to score. Sure, that’s not really my wheelhouse, but it feels like something I could contribute to more, and while development has been painfully slow, I’d like to pick away at it a bit over the next season or so. It’ll be interesting to see what moves management makes, internally or externally, to try to get some more offense out of this group, while not making our division-worst defense any worse. We could live with some 0-0 draws, but not only can we not score, we’re allowing 2+ goals a game consistently.

