Forum Clock: 2026-10-06 04:08 PDT
 


USP vs Paris
#1
So, we are now most of the way through the season. My first season at USP instead of AS Paris. 

It has been an interesting period, I have done well but not exceptional. Same can be said for the whole of USP. We are still in the title race and the cup so anything and everything is still to play for.

Paris has not really been theirselves, its silly to say ofcourse seeing as they are still 1st but they have been uncharacteristically fallible so far in minors. They have unfortunately dropped out of the cup by losing to hollywood. A respectable finish though.


I will say I do miss Paris, I had really gotten attached to the club. I think Bob Berendsen is definitely going to have a nice retirement tour in Minors. If timings permit it.


My tenure as OM has been pretty uneventful so far, I did just do my first trade however it also means we will not be participating in this draft. Next draft should be a big one though. Its going to be a tough ask to retool the squad and make the peak as high as we have been but I am certainly gonna try!
[Image: ySrStzC.jpeg]
Find  1 0 0 0
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 Melroy van den Berg.