Forum Clock: 2026-10-06 01:15 PDT
 


Weekly PT #254 - UK Travels
#1
MEDWhere do we start , been a good solid week being in the UK . Landing in London going rh air bnb lots of walking . First day arriving I went to Tower of London and explore the train system of the London system. That took of most of my day, the following day I had a tour booked which was an all day event. This event was the Stonehenge tour starting from middle of London to the first stop being Windsor Castle. Next stop was the Stonehenge , to be honest kind of middle of nowhere impressive how they got the blocks on top of each quite crazy to be honest. My journey was really excited about the Stonehenge so was the tour group . What really blew my my mind was the town of Bath , known as the Roman Baths historical site with the natural Hot Water Springs coming through the earth. The Romans claimed it as there finds made a massive somewhat little town around this location . According to history this was the furtheresf West that the Romans supposedly came. Shows how powerful the Romans were at that time. Over time the locals started to build in bath a huge valley very beautiful
City was very unrated in my opinion what not expecting that . After the tour came back to London then the next day I trained to Liverpool. For the size of the city it wasn’t as busy as I thought it was going to be . I come back to Liverpool next week I will share my
Whole Liverpool
Journey . THANKS :).
[Image: Canada-Star-Scream.jpg]                                                                              [Image: Port-Royal-Star-Scream.png] 
Find  0 0 0 0
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 Melroy van den Berg.