Forum Clock: 2026-10-09 15:34 PDT
 


Geography Lesson
#1
Today I'm going to do something a little different and talk about something that I just happened to notice while I was looking up things to possibly write about. I noticed that out of the eleven players on my team F.C. Kaapstad, represent ten different countries! I hadn't noticed that before, and thought that would be kind of cool to talk about.

Duncan Walrusson, our GK, is from Zambia. Howie Dewitt and Joshua Homme III Esquire are the only repeat country with both of them being from the United States.  Louis Ashworth is from Scotland, while Nick Kasak comes from England. Xuxu Jang comes from South of the Border in Mexico, while Dante Von Wolfe comes from the land of hockey and poutine, Canada. John McDougal represents Germany, and Tex Star is our second rep from Africa, coming from Nigeria. Felix Pedro comes to us from the Dominican Republic, and then, finally, which I'm sure he'll have a problem with, Kaz Okada comes from Japan.

I think, even if they're all players in a Sim, that's kind of a beautiful thing about soccer/football: that people from all over the world can come together for their love of the game.

Code:
Word Count: 200 Words
Find  0 0 0 0
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
RashfordU, 1 Guest(s)

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 Melroy van den Berg.